Before we get to the recipe I am so excited to say I have a guest post going live today at 31 Million Seconds. Kristen writes a great blog over there and is on her honeymoon right now so I was excited to get to share a post while she is enjoying a much needed vacation! So go on over and check it out!
Now to a delicious recipe, this is a meal we love and it is usually reserved for special occasions or rare occasions. We had it this past Saturday night and it was as always delicious. It is a Paula Deen recipe so you know it has to be scrumptious! I will show you the recipe here and include the link below. I hope you all enjoy this!
1 pork tenderloin (we use 1 1/2 lb)
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, pressed
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon drive rosemary
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl
2. Rub the ingredients into the pork loin
3. Place the pork loin on a roasting rack
4. Roast the pork for 30 minutes at 475
5. Turn down oven to 425 and roast for 30+ more minutes (This will vary by the size of the pork loin)
6. Check the internal temperature and when it reaches 155-165 remove from oven and allow to sit 20 minutes and it will continue to cook. (I have the required temp for meat on my meat thermometer, I make sure it soars past the well done number and then I pull it out because I am picky about my meat being well done)
See how easy that is? We always have two delicious side dishes with this meal, macaroni and cheese and roasted red potatoes. I hope you all enjoy this easy and delicious pork tenderloin recipe.
Adapted from: Food Network