I thought you might enjoy a delicious and easy side dish to go with the Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin. These are a favorite in our house, easy and delicious.
-Red Potatoes (For the two of us we generally use 6-8 and have leftovers)
-1/4 cup Olive Oil
-1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
-1 tsp salt
-1 tbsp parsley
-1 tbsp oregano
-Garlic to taste
-Cut the potatoes up into small pieces
-In a bowl mix olive oil, salt, parmesan cheese and spices
-Put potatoes in the bowl and toss around with mixture
-Spread potatoes in one layer on a cookie sheet (We cover ours with foil and spray the foil with Pam)
-Cook at 425 for 45 minutes then test to see if they are done
And ta-da a delicious side dish! I thought I would post this for a little Tuesday bonus. It’s been a long day already. I had to text Tyler to find out all of the ingredients because he is the master behind making these delicious potatoes! These are just estimates of how much of each ingredient, he just kind of throws it all together. So take this and make it your own and enjoy! Let me know if you make these and if you add anything different?
Before we get to the recipe I am so excited to say I have a guest post going live today at 31 Million Seconds. Kristen writes a great blog over there and is on her honeymoon right now so I was excited to get to share a post while she is enjoying a much needed vacation! So go on over and check it out!
Now to a delicious recipe, this is a meal we love and it is usually reserved for special occasions or rare occasions. We had it this past Saturday night and it was as always delicious. It is a Paula Deen recipe so you know it has to be scrumptious! I will show you the recipe here and include the link below. I hope you all enjoy this!
1 pork tenderloin (we use 1 1/2 lb)
1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, pressed
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon drive rosemary
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl
2. Rub the ingredients into the pork loin
3. Place the pork loin on a roasting rack
4. Roast the pork for 30 minutes at 475
5. Turn down oven to 425 and roast for 30+ more minutes (This will vary by the size of the pork loin)
6. Check the internal temperature and when it reaches 155-165 remove from oven and allow to sit 20 minutes and it will continue to cook. (I have the required temp for meat on my meat thermometer, I make sure it soars past the well done number and then I pull it out because I am picky about my meat being well done)
See how easy that is? We always have two delicious side dishes with this meal, macaroni and cheese and roasted red potatoes. I hope you all enjoy this easy and delicious pork tenderloin recipe.
Adapted from: Food Network